Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 2 April 3, 2010


Ok so I'm officially really really bad at keeping a journal every day. The good thing is that I have remembered to take a picture every day which I will be posting. Saturday was really great. Well it didnt start off very great. Matt and I have been snippy with eachother all weekend which is really starting to stress us out and making us more snippy. It's such an awful cycle. I think its over now. It gets harder and harder to communicate when we are both frustrated and even though we talk about it we don't quite get over it completely and end up snapping at the other one again. Luckily it only ever lasts a couple of days. I'm so lucky to have Matt as an amazing communicator for our relationship. He has taught me so much about healthy relationships since we have been married.
So Saturday was the first day of General Conference. I really enjoyed sustaining the General Authorities. It's really neat to be given the opportunity to say "I believe that President Monson is a prophet and I will head what he says because it is direct revelation from God." with a simple raise of the hand in my jammies. On Saturday afternoon we all went on a picnic. I made some homemade chicken nuggets and we went down by the Scioto River. Unfortunately it was really really windy and started to get kind of chilly so we couldnt sit and enjoy the river completely. Saturday evening we went over to my parents house and just hung out. We watched a few episodes of Project Runway that was DVRd and played Wii Super Mario until about 1am. We spent the night and woke up Easter Morning!! What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment