Friday, April 2, 2010

The beginning of the blog

So I'm not so much blogging as much as journaling. At this time I don't plan on telling anyone about my blog. I'm kind of just using blogspot as a dumping ground for my thoughts and an online storage facility. I want to get good at journaling not just for me, but for Harley. I want her to be able to look back and know about me and her family and have a refresh recount of the early days for when my mind begins to slip and I fill in the real details with a little bit of imagination. I also want to post some pictures of my pride and joy Harley Kathleen. I'm totally stealing this idea from Felicia, but I've decided that I too am going to take a picture of Harley every single day, for 365 days, and post them here. If a picture is worth a thousand words then I'm sure I will have said a lot when this year is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment