Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Harley is 9 months!!

Oh how things have changed! She is so big now! The girl is crawling all over and pulling up on everything! She is just so much fun now!


We just went on vacation to Maine last week, which was basically AMAZING! So gorgeous and relaxing, even if it was 90 degrees the entire time. Matt and I decided that we may want to live there one day, and I can't wait to go back. The house we stayed at was an huge New England style home right on the water that was very historic. I really doesnt get much better.


Sunrise from the porch :):)

I finally got my classes scheduled for next quarter. I couldnt fit them around Matts schedule so it looks like we will need a babysitter for my class times on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but oh well, I'm SO EXCITED to be a Buckeye again!


No comments:

Post a Comment