Saturday, July 17, 2010

Take 2 (or 3 or 4... but Im doing it this time!)


Yep.... I really really suck at blogging.... Like REALLY! So new theory: Not every day, and not a whole lot, but I still want to have one of those clever little blogs with little thoughts and cute pictures of my baby... I think this is going to work!
On the agenda and on my mind the next couple of weeks:
Excited for Alicia's cookout/bbq/campout? tonight. Should be fun.
Pretty stoked that Matty made good money this last week, not so stoked that its ALL going to pay off our credit card since I had to put my summer classes and books on it :(:( its no fun to make money when you are just paying for things you already have! Im totally determined to never get into frivolous debt now.
Our friends Travis and Leah are moving in a couple of weeks and Im pretty sad.... Now we have to go make new friends and that is just a lot of work!
I played ultimate frisbee for the first time in almost 2 years last Thursday.... I thought I might die, but I didnt, and it was AWESOME!
I have pretty much the cutest baby EVER and I just got some babylegs on super duper sale and she looks adorable in them!!

Ok, now I need to go be a mom, but that was a great start!!!
Very cute baby in very cute babylegs!

No comments:

Post a Comment